Default web hosting package?

Requirements:
    - 30 gbs of disk space, - 1 tb of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
    & I also need to register 2 .us domains
    I am considering OBhost.net web hosting packages.
    They are offering Summer Sale Special (30% off all hosting packages).
    What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Web hosting packages from rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
    Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.

I am glad to deal with NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Webdock.io web hosting providers.
    They are the best places to order low-cost and feature-rich hosting solutions.
    Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.

KVChosting.net is the best hosting provider in the IT world.
    They are probably the fastest web hosting and cheapest company ever.

I switched to Virtono.com hosting last year. Easy to use, friendly interface!
    Take a look at Web Hosting - Pay €1 EUR and get 6 months of premium Web Hosting.

Services from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are full-featured and cheap.
    These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.

I can proudly say I am hosted by Webdock.io professionals! Keep up the great work!
    Like their VPS hosting solutions. Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD that can be applied to your account once signed up.

Plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They provide an extremely cost-effective and professional solution, with excellent hosting features and excellent customer service. Their technical support staff are always more than willing to help no matter what time of the day or night. I can't thank them enough for their continued support and reliable services.