Default 10 GB dedicated server is needed.

I'm looking for 10GB dedicated servers.
    According to this : https://gthost.com/10gbps-dedicated-servers/
    They are cheapest prices.
    I wonder is cheaper prices are possible?

Cheap servers are available form qhoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate support. Without fail, you guys respond to and fix my website issues. You also had great, no-hassle, introductory packages that got me signed up. I have zero regrets and nothing but admiration for you guys.

As for GTHost.com plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the cpanel area which is very useful, for example, fantasico, which let's you install many useful scripts by filling out a small form and hitting a submit button. Overal I highly recommend this host to anyone.

Servers from kvchosting.net are well-balanced with high uptime and quality support.
    The service is reliable and reasonably priced, they have a very good management and they have taken care of our requests in a timely manner.

Low-cost trial starting at $5/day!
    I would recommend GTHost.com to experienced and new server hosting users.
    The main reason why I stay with them is their great service.

USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

Finally I signed up with GTHost.com dedicated server hosting in Atlanta.
    I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.

QHoster.com servers are the best to have a deal with.
    Cheap price, excellent uptime and wonder customer service that relates on a very person level.

Servers from planethoster.com and serverhino.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.