Default rockhoster.com vs kvchosting.net

Which shared plan is better to have a deal with - rockhoster.com or kvchosting.net?

rockhoster.com appears to be less expensive, so I would go with them. But be careful and read their reviews first.

Shared plans from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com are good enough to have a deal with.
    These hosts are the BEST companies and always deliver TOP Notch Customer Service. They are available 24/7, with minimal wait times and are always happy to help you resolve any problems with your website. I am a very HAPPY customer!

I would recommend Rockhoster.com to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. This web host is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net accounts are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

I never have that problem with webhost.pro cpanel web hosting - recommended.
    The equipment is reliable and fast and the support they provide is knowledgeable, answers are returned quickly.

What a world of difference than the web host I had! KVChosting.net support has been nothing but phenomenal. These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. Highly recommended.