Default VPS to stick to ...

VPS plans from netshop-isp.com.cy and rockhoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should go?

I can say that rockhoster.com is pretty good. But if you need to use that for videos you will need to have SSD solution. In this case check kvchosting.net.

Plans from centohost.com and rockhoster.com are teh best to have a deal with.
    Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I’m overall satisfied.

Check this:
    https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
    Their VPSes start as low as $8 per month!

KVChosting.net services are worthwhile.
    Their Customer Service is outstanding. Having 24/7 support from people who care and go out of their way to help is priceless.

I am very satisfied with NetShop ISP cheap hosting and I don't see myself changing webhosts in the future.
    They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
    The price for their web hosting service is excellent.

I found the customer support to be outstanding, Rockhoster.com is fast and they know what they are doing.
    The customer service is friendly and has always been great. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.

Services from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net can quite right for meeting all your needs.
    Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!