Default VPS to buy from a decent provider

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?

I'd draw your attention to VPS plans which hostingsource.com and netshop-isp.com.cy provide.
    They provide extremely cost-effective and professional solutions, with excellent hosting features and excellent customer service. Their technical support staff are always more than willing to help no matter what time of the day or night. I can't thank them enough for their continued support and reliable services.

I've been hosting with large hosting providers, and the major problem with most webhosts is customer support and overloaded servers. Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with exmasters.com VPS hosting and their team, hosting service is superb.

Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com as they are full-featured and cheap.
    Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of.

I highly recommend kvchosting.net if you need reliable and quality service.
    My account has been instantly set up, and as soon as my nameservers propagate, I will be on my way.
    Recommended.

I vote for kvchosting.net.
    They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.

QHoster.com is able to satisfy all your needs.
    Their services are blazing fast. I love it and I hope you seriously look at these hosts. The prices and services have a wide range of services and pricing depending on what your needs are.

I have been with a few web hosts in my time but none of them compare to kvchosting.net SSD VPS. If you ever have a problem then you can be assured that their team support will have it fixed in the quickest possible time and they even go out of there way to help with problems that technically are not theirs and there are not many hosts that will go to those lengths for there customers.

Just want to say that qhoster.com is the best to sign up with.
    They are the best ever. The support stuff are very committed and offer fast and service and they are available 24/7/365 for assistance. I highly recommend them to anyone.