Default Affordable Dedicated Servers?

I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for magento commerce web hosting services.
    Found NetShop-isp.com.cy and Exmasters.com - they offer Dedicated servers, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
    BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with these providers?
    What host would you rather choose? Why?
    Any better variants?

QHoster.com can be right for you.
    Whenever you have a problem, the live-on-the-phone folks at them are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and they listen. So, your problems always get solved. They will walk you through the solution, wait while you go through the steps, offer suggestions, and then send you downloads and links if you need them.

If you do have multiple sites and can afford the expense I would recommend getting NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting solutions in the USA, Cyprus, UK, Malta, etc. Fantastic pricing too. As a professional .net developer I know a lot of other developers and clients, asking about good hosts, so they will benefit as word spreads for going the extra yard.

Servers from hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.

Signing up was easy. So far so good. NetShop-isp.com.cy also sent me one package to view to see what they can offer with WEB pages and shops. I am impressed and will definitely use this web host if they are competitive on price.

KVChosting.net plans are good enough to sign up with.
    I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what you can receive from them. These folks give you peace of mind worth a great deal more than the reasonable prices they charge - and earn!

QHoster.com and hostnamaste.com servers can be right for meeting all your needs.
    No glitches or outages so far.

I believe you need to check here:
    https://www.zakservers.com/
    Best DDos protection.
    Best prices
    Fastest support.