Default Good hosting for Wordpress website?

I am planning to launch my Wordpress website - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one. I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video and Wordpress web sites on its shared hosting account.
    Found several hosts centohost.com and hostnamaste.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them.
    The price for their plans meets my budget.

Do they allow to host video and wordpress web site?

Do you know anything about them?

Accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are Wordpress-friendly.
    You have ALWAYS had impeccable service from them. They've guided you through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work.

I am very pleased with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS service. No issues with viruses or hackers.
    The package is complete, support questions are answered within a reasonable time.

Plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are good enough to have a deal with.
    Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.

I would recommend Hostnamaste KVM VPS to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
    Great host. Wonderful customer service and very quick responses. ++++ recommend.

There is far too much reliance on automated responses with some hosts but with centohost.com wordpress hosting you get that personal touch with email replies from their support that are so fast it is almost unbelievable. Highly recommend for anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user hosting provider.

Services from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are the best to sign up with.
    They are affordable, dependable, have great software.