Default libertyvps.net vs legionbox.com

Which VPS should I have a deal wit - libertyvps.net or legionbox.com?

Any specific server location?

As I know, Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS hosting provider is located in Netherlands. I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

I have used a couple of others and finally switched to Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS. Network Uptime is great.
    I can't see me ever switching to a different host. Never had to wait more than 20 minutes for help.

Plans from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
    I have never experienced any downtime with them. They have been rock solid for me! No seriously.

I asked Libertyvps.net questions about a variety of things and each time I received a prompt (less than 10 minutes) and courteous reply. The service is fast and friendly, even if queries were about problems that had nothing to do with this host.

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com can be right for you. Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and exmasters.com can be right for you.
    The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.

If you need to find reliable hosting provider which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.

Take a look at Webdock.io and also Hostforweb.com VPS hosting packages. Low-cost and feature-rich!