Default Dedicated server with DDoS Protection?

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection. So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support. As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
    What are your views on GThost.com dedicated server hosting? Can I trust them?
    So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com are reliable servers to sign up with.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable. They are the best at what they do!

Servers from hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    The servers are very fast and reliable.

Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at QHoster.com servers.
    Recommend this host to others. It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com plans are worth your attention.
    They always handle my issues and usually very quickly and they always answer every question I have. It is so comfortable dealing with the support team that I never hesitate to contact them.

You can trust GThost.com web host. I'm impressed with their support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have not had one day of trouble from this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain.

KVChosting.net servers are well-balanced and cost not much.
    An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.