Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNX.net

Default TNX.net

TNX.net is one of weekly income generator. I like it because of its $5 minimum payout, endless text link ads on my site, and of course its earning speed.
    So, U can also try this site. :wink: The site link is - http://www.tnx.net/

well do they need any specifications to get your blog accepted like pagerank etc.

Yesterday I submit my 2 blog there.. Till now I am waiting for my blog approval..They did not reply me till now.. Hope they accept my blog..

hi paramita i know about this site they will approve good ranked website as you have good Pr they will approve your blog site what i think.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

do you know the pay rate on this site paramitha?
    Is this site paying with high rate like adsense?
    And how about payment processor?

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    As per my knowledge this is completely different from adsense they actually pays weekly or day basis rate to show their ad in ur site.THese are separate type of text link ads not general adsense text link ads.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    As per my knowledge this is completely different from adsense they actually pays weekly or day basis rate to show their ad in ur site.THese are separate type of text link ads not general adsense text link ads.

Hi, satyakam did u use it before? did u got any payment or see any payment from then? Is this site is good? Reply..

hi paramita0101
    how is the stats of your two blog in the site now?
    there are some days gone since you submitted your blog.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

Hi, satyakam did u use it before? did u got any payment or see any payment from then? Is this site is good? Reply..
    Actually tnx not paying money they are paying some points you can sell these points to other members which is not good.

Hello satyakam, I do not understand ur word? pls clear it - what u want to say? They are paying some points which I know but I do not understand that how can we sell these points to other members which is not good.??? Pls reply..

hi paramita, i saw your blog's pagerank is 3 which is very good, could you share some ways how you did that.

Actually tnx not paying money they are paying some points you can sell these points to other members which is not good.
    Hi satyakam, can please tell us clearing whether is this site really pay to their members as mentioned on the site? What kind of points that you are referring, is those kind of points can be redeem with cash money with the admin or only with exchange members?

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu
    hi paramita, i saw your blog's pagerank is 3 which is very good, could you share some ways how you did that.
    Dear suntuu, can u pls tell me how u find that my blog pagerank is 3 ? I did not find it.. How u will check it pls tell me.. I also want to see it.. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Hi satyakam, can please tell us clearing whether is this site really pay to their members as mentioned on the site? What kind of points that you are referring, is those kind of points can be redeem with cash money with the admin or only with exchange members?
    Hi eddie i was wrong understanding the rules you can sell ur points to tnx as well as other members if any body will buy,if not the site admin will buy for cash.But the fact is for applying you need an invitation code.

hey param what kind of a site is this?do we have to promote their site or something similar?and how much can we earn because i too have 2 blogs of my own and am interested in earning from such sites.adsense didn't accept my blogs till now?please explain me what to do in this site.

I think this is a new site as i haven't heard about this site till now and may be it works well if it remains here for long time

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I think this is a new site as i haven't heard about this site till now and may be it works well if it remains here for long time
    No it is a popular site it buys ad space from webmasters and pays according to PR value what i know.

I don't think now this site is very good.. Bt i saw its very slow earning site.. - So, may be its popular site i also want to left it..

Well i think the main thing that matters now about this one is a time of spending on the points making and again converting them to money here.
    I am a low visit blog site owner and just want to carry on some real good money making advertisers.

As the official description the rate for the link you submit depends on PR, website category, link popularity, and number of outbound links, there would be someone want to cheat the system by sending others' hot links, how could they know the contents are original, by submitting your blog password with the link?