Default What should I do?

Should I use a VPS from kvchosting.net or qhoster.com to host a blog?

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I would not hesitate to recommend kvchosting.net SSD VPS to anyone.
    The servers are so damn fast. Uptime is good and they offer nice free useful tools - great plus for them.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Great price and great service. Easy to use software.

I like kvchosting.net ssd web hosting. It's simple to use. I never really have any problems and my site has never experienced any downtime. Their technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed. Thank you.

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com VPS plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

Great support and pricing. It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable. I have several domains hosted at kvchosting.net SSD VPS for several years, and have only had 1 outage. I just wish they had an upgrade path to a business plans, as the basic hosting can be slow some times.

I must say that I am satisfied using QHoster.com service, their online support is always available to help if you have a problem. As soon as I had a question I went on and had an answer in under 15-30 seconds. I have never seen such an elite service!

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are good enough to have a deal with. You'll be pleased with them. Wonderful/dependable customer service who are always online. They have no hidden fees-very upfront about prices.