Default dedicated server hosting services in the USA?

I'm looking for video hosting provider:
    Need over 500 SSD disk space. 30 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
    What can you say about GThost.com dedicated server hosting services in the USA?
    Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

Accounts from asvhost.com can be right for you.
    Any hosting company can brag about their uptime and reliability, but these people really deliver the goods. Their pricing is a great value. Their speed is rock solid. And they are just really good people to deal with.

Servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are well-balanced and worth trying.
    The hosting is very reliable and reasonable priced. My website is running smoothly and I've had no downtime. I am a very happy with their level of service and will remain a long-term customer.

I have signed up with GThost.com few years ago, and I have been impressed with their support. Impressed by their instant dedicated servers in the USA. Firstly I paid $10 for 2days for testing and then subscribed for 3 months, after that for 1 year. Everything works great with them.

Like gthost.com 10GBPS servers. They're cheap, reliable, friendly, give massive amounts of space and bandwidth and best of all, they're quick on the case! My account was set up in under 20 minutes! Also, they reply to your support tickets very quickly. Choose these guys, they're better than ANYONE I've ever been hosted by before.

Plans from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are the best and most reliable in all aspects.
    The support is so helpful and the servers are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.

Good value. Very good reliability. Been very happy with gthost.com dedicated server hosting in the USA.
    I've been hosting with them for about 8 months now. No downtime, speedy connection.