Default Stable web servers with DDoS Protection?

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection. So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support. As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
    What are your views on QHoster.com server hosting?
    What host is better? Why?
    So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are the best to asign up with. To me, main things which differentiate between top hosting companies and average service provider are :
    - Experience
    - Good Servers
    - Low Cost
    - Simple Hosting Panels
    - Speedy Support
    I think these hosts fit in all of these well.

They've gained a customer for life! QHoster.com was recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services. It was super easy. I was able to figure most of it out myself, but on occasion, would need to call in.

ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com servers can be right for you.
    I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.

Go ahead, QHoster.com is one of the few hosts on the Internet known as a true hosting provider.
    They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.

They offer cool server locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), and more. Give QHoster.com a try.