Default Reliable shared hosting provider ...

Shared plans from kvchosting.net and hostchefs.eu are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, any ideas?

Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with kvchosting.net to host your site, big or small!
    Excellent so far. The support is amazing. I have a hosting account and the flexibility is great.

Shared plans from hostingsource.com ansd qhoster.com are worthwhile.
    They are so good in a customer support. I have had many questions about issues on which hosting companies are normally reluctant. They have an outstanding community. The questions get often answered in under an hour.

I was recommended to try KVChosting.net as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. I have not been disappointed. I'd recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

I vote for kvchosting.net.
    Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.

I have been keeping my website on Blazing Fast Host for a few weeks now, but so far so good. The admin dashboard is a bit confusing, but once you browse through it and try some things like whois protection or verification, it's all right.

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net plans are the best to have a deal with.
    I received an incredibly quick tech support response vis chat, and a quick troubleshooting process and accurate diagnosis of the problem. I was incredibly impressed. They have very detailed tutorials and an easy set up process along with many other helpful services. The favorable reviews on the web are richly deserved.

Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best. I've been with kvchosting.net shared hosting for eight months now and I do not have one single negative thing to say about them!