Default Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?

Hey Guys,
    does anyone have a clue, which web hoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like WordPress?
    I don't know much about IT, so i want to have a web hoster, that has very good support. Also, I want to have good prices for what i get. Do you think that Exmasters.com would be a good choice of web host?
    Any reviews, please?

Thank you guys anyway for the help.

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com as they are full-featured with high uptime and low prices.

I think you should broaden the range of your search. Try greenwebpage.com website hosting.
    They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

I jump at the opportunity and recommend you to look at Kvchosting.net and also NetShop-isp.com.cy
    Good pricing for feature-rich hosting solutions. The IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

ASVhost.com and hostround.com plans are reliable enough to sign up with.
    Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.

Services from hostchefs.eu are worth your attention as they offer full-featured plans with high uptime and 20% off - FRESH20.

KVChosting.net plans are reliable enough to sign up with.
    These guys are the best hosting company I have ever worked with.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

I would recommend hostforweb.com web host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
    Great host. Wonderful customer service and very quick responses. ++++ recommend.

Check out deals from time-tested companies like hostingsource.com and hostchefs.eu.
    Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their service is kind, courteous, precise and very swift.