Default How to write E-book??

I saw in many site that many members sell their e-books.. So, I just want to ask u that - How to write E-book?? ... Can anybody tell me here...

Thanks in Advence.. :wink:

You can write e-book just like any other books which you can write with pen and paper. Instead of this you write here with computer, may be as a word document, make it in pdf format and sell it as e-book, it is as simple as that. First of all, you have choose a topic, on which you can write a book.

I always write my articals in Ms word document, can u pls tell me How I will make in pdf format ?? what is pdf format? pls tell me in details.. waiting for ur reply..

conversion of pdf is easy.. I use pdf creator by sourceforge..
    this way you can easily convert any format including webpages into pdf files
    download it from here
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/
    More details can be obtained from here
    http://www.pdfforge.org/products/pdfcreator

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    conversion of pdf is easy.. I use pdf creator by sourceforge..
    this way you can easily convert any format including webpages into pdf files
    download it from here
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/
    More details can be obtained from here
    http://www.pdfforge.org/products/pdfcreator
    Thanks for the informations..Ok I will download it http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ from this site.. But can u tell after that what will I do?

Pls tell me the step by steps.. Waiting for ur reply.. and thanks in Advence.. :wink:

moreinfo
    I guess you are charging $5 for this detailed tutorial :wink: :twisted:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    moreinfo
    I guess you are charging $5 for this detailed tutorial :wink: :twisted:
    nick_westlife :twisted: if u have some good informations then u can share here.. why u say ??charging $5 :twisted: if u don't have any informations about this post then why u replying here?? :wink:

here is the $5 tutorial free

After successful setup pdfcrea should appear in the printer and fax list in control panel.... please check that before proceeding

PDf files can be created in two ways

first one....
    1. Open pdf creator
    2. Select Document> add
    3. Select the document you want to be converted> hit ok
    sometimes a dialogue box will appear saying that pdf creator has to be set as temporary printer... click ok..
    4. Now another window will appear for adding the details of the file. add the details you want...then click save
    5. Now a save as dialogue will appear where you can select the destination and name of the file to be created..
    6. Click ok.. your file will be created in the desired folder in a few seconds

Second one...
    1. Open the file in corresponding viewer(firefox for html, mcrosoft word for doc etc..
    2. Select File>print...
    3. Change printer name to pdf creator> click ok
    Steps 4 to 6 are same for both methods

I use pdf creator a lot because I can save webpages directly as pdf files without the need for an html file and folder for each page saved..reducing a lot of clutter

DEar Paramita, there is another site www.dopdf.com from where you can download the pdf converter s/w to your machine. After installing it to your machine, it's very easy to convert your word document into PDF format:
    1> save your word document.
    2> give print command from File menu.
    3> change the printer option to dopdf.
    4> select the destination file name and path.
    5> press ok
    Your file is now in pdf format, but to open it, you must have Adobe Acrobat's latest version installed into your machine. Pl be sure about it.

Dear, moreinfo and ssarkar - Thanks a lot for ur very informative informations.. I did that also .. its work now... Thanks again for ur support.

Dear Paramita,
    Did you write something as e-book? If you wrote it already, pl share with us also. What would you do with those e-books and what are the subjects.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Use MS Word or another word-processing program to write the ebook, and correct any spelling or verb tense errors caught by the software.

I write my ebooks in MS Word to get them all nice and pretty with Table of Contents and all. Then I use PrimoPDF to convert them to .pdf. It's free. It installs itself as a printer on your computer.

1) Just open your document in Word
    2) Act as if you are going to print the document, but instead of choosing a printer from the list, select PrimoPDF to "print to". It will prompt you for a file name to save it as a .pdf.

That's all there is to it! I love it. One of the reasons I like it is because it retains MS Word formatting. I've tried other free pdf creators that won't save header and footer contents or messes them up.

Quote Originally Posted by AJFarro
    I write my ebooks in MS Word to get them all nice and pretty with Table of Contents and all. Then I use PrimoPDF to convert them to .pdf. It's free. It installs itself as a printer on your computer.

1) Just open your document in Word
    2) Act as if you are going to print the document, but instead of choosing a printer from the list, select PrimoPDF to "print to". It will prompt you for a file name to save it as a .pdf.

That's all there is to it! I love it. One of the reasons I like it is because it retains MS Word formatting. I've tried other free pdf creators that won't save header and footer contents or messes them up.
    Can u pls share with us - some ur own E-books. I also start writing some E-books. I will also share with all of u here as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Can u pls share with us - some ur own E-books. I also start writing some E-books. I will also share with all of u here as soon as possible.
    I do have one ebook that I freely distribute. The rest are in the authoring process and will not be free.

Here is the download link to the free report. Everyone is welcome to get it. Web Hosting Secrets Revealed
    Do you suck at making money? Discover a totally legit way to make more per month in any economy by giving away your Hidden Content .

Whatever subject you are interested in or the subject you have more knowledge, you can write details in word document and then convert it to PDF format and the sell it in e-bay.As simple as that

Mostly ebooks are written,edited and published as pdf documents. It includes pictures, written content ,etc. like other books we do. It's simple. But Ebooks must be of great contented and must deal with the real world problems if you are looking for monetizing purposes.

color=violet]Thanks for the idea, sometimes I also have inspiration to write something and who knows maybe it turs out ti be something to be sold.[color]
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

I was looking out for the same!!!!...........