Default Need hosting that is fast for USA as well?

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from USA. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?

Any info on Kvchosting.net USA web hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Any alternatives?

KVChosting.net is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs, hostround.com is worthwhile as plans are full-featured and low cost.

Plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans is also affordable.

I would recommend kvchosting.net as a provider to look at when looking for a host.
    No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. The pages load fast, day or night.
    They have a well balanced system over there.

Have a look at plans which hostingsource.com and legionbox.com provide.
    Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!

I've been looking at various web hosts out there in the hosting services market. Can honestly say that it is not an easy thing to choose a good web host with stable and fast servers, helpful customer support, suitable features and tools. Kvchosting.net is a well-known reliable host - you can trust them.

Like kvchosting.net due to these factors:
    - a 100% uptime SLA on power, cooling, and network operation for true enterprise grade availability.
    - Fastest Respond Time
    - No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks
    - Affordable Hosting Plans