Default Cheap Dedicated Server solutions?

I would like to ask for some expert help in order to help me to choose the hosting provider.
    What do you think about NetShop-isp.com.cy and HostingSource.com Cheap Dedicated Server?
    Do you know anything about them? Any discounts to share? What host is better?

As a customer of NetShop ISP web host, I am particularly fortunate to have a reliable email and website host, as well as a support team that is available to timely answer all questions no matter how insignificant. I am very pleased with the service provided by this Cheap and Fast Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain provider.

I've noticed that NetShop ISP web host started to offer a new promo "Flash Sale Servers" - nice discounts on servers. Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

I highly recommend Netshop-isp.com.cy to those who want a stable, fast provider.
    On top of that their servers are fast and, from what I can tell, are constantly being improved for even better performance.

Check out plans from operavps.com.
    They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.

ASVhost.com servers are the best in the whole IT world.
    They are great. Easy to use. Great customer service. You can call at anytime and get help. Simple cheap awesome. Nice job!

Quality servers are available form right and stable hosting providers: legionbox.com and hostingsource.com.
    I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.