Default Good KVM VPS hosting available?

I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for magento commerce web hosting services.
    I know Libertyvps.net web host offers Bitcoin KVM VPS plans - this is what I need.
    BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with these providers?
    What host is good? Why?
    Any better variants?

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are worth trying.
    The Services here are excellent. I was looking for a low cost website hosting company that met my needs and didn’t leave me without the essentials that I needed. I found everything right here at these hosts . Registration was fast and my domain was up and running in no time. Technical support is fast and prompt.

Trustworthy VPS accounts are available from libertyvps.net and llhost-inc.eu.
    Their business packages are really fast, I have high-traffic websites and I think these hosts are only helping me to serve my customers better.

It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users.
    Well, Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent.

Try VPS plans from serverhino.com.
    Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!

QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS plans are worth trying.
    They are overall a superior service that gives everything they promise and then some. I love their personal care to even "the little people" and the time they spend with clients.

I am pleased to deal with Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS.
    Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.