Default Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?

Hey Guys,
    does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress? I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
    Any info on hostforweb.com shared hosting? Are they reliable? Do they oversell or not?

Thank you guys anyway for help.

Host a Wordpress site with either libertyvps.net or simplenet.io.
    Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.

Try Hostmines.com solutions. They offer "Starter Plan" @ $1 for 1st year - Very reliable.
    Never ever had any downtime that I could document. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

I especially love hostforweb.com support.
    They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
    Awesome web hosting provider! Great to work with.

Shared plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are full of useful resources with stable servers and high uptime.
    They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

Great experience so far. I have a "plus" level shared hosting account running 4 or 5 simple Wordpress websites. Customer service has been great, always someone to help. Haven't had any problems with security or downtime. Recommend hostforweb.com hosting solutions - good web host!