Thread: About helium

Default About helium

Hi friends anybody active in helium?actually i heard that people earning good amount from helium but after giving 4 posts my earning showing only 1 cent ,i 'm very much confused really ,how to earn from there,can anybody help me?

I am also a member of this site.. But I think to reach the minimum payout its not very easy job.. So, I am not so much active there..

Helium is a good site and your earnings usually depend on 3 things. First would be the quality then the traffic, how many readers found your article helpful. And lastly, advertiser interest, wheter it's attractive enough for advertisers.

i posted 4 articles now i do have one rating star but earning 1 cents only too difficult to earn there.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    Helium is a good site and your earnings usually depend on 3 things. First would be the quality then the traffic, how many readers found your article helpful. And lastly, advertiser interest, wheter it's attractive enough for advertisers.
    do u have any knowledge whether they are giving earning on debate ?

I am also a member of Helium and had posted about 7-8 articles and earnings were showing around $5, but now site is just for U.S members i guess as others can only participate and cannot earn anymore

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I am also a member of Helium and had posted about 7-8 articles and earnings were showing around $5, but now site is just for U.S members i guess as others can only participate and cannot earn anymore
    oh it is very sad that you lost $5 i think $5 is the bonus earning ,anyways we should forget about the site.

What is helium can anybody tell me what it is about.I really don't know about it.Is it a paid to post forum or what.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    What is helium can anybody tell me what it is about.I really don't know about it.Is it a paid to post forum or what.
    Helium is a reputed article sites where you can earn from article writing but they want quality articles and you have to get stars for payment.

I too am a member at helium but when I found out that they wont be paying international members I stop making articles in this site.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I too am a member at helium but when I found out that they wont be paying international members I stop making articles in this site.
    Actually they have a plan for opening country specific helium in coming months but i dont know when this will happen.

Helium is really a very nice site which pays for writing articles. I am not active in helium as i lately doubted that it pays well for US, UK and some other countries only.
    But it's a very nice paying site.

Quote Originally Posted by thoufeeq
    Helium is really a very nice site which pays for writing articles. I am not active in helium as i lately doubted that it pays well for US, UK and some other countries only.
    But it's a very nice paying site.
    Helium is reputed site like ciao, but doesn't support international members now and we cannot even login to our account and that's sad and they should have given all some compensation before closing down to international members