Default Looking for SSD VPS hosting (reliable and stable)

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
    First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
    When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
    The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
    Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
    What can you say about INSIGHT WEB HOSTING SSD VPS hosting? Are they reliable?

KVChosting.net and luxhosting.lu VPS plans are full-featured and chreap.
    The best web hosting companies for sure.

I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans. Try to compare:
    1) Dreamhost.com
    2) HostingSource.com
    3) Cloudarion.com
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

ASVhost.com and hostround.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
    You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again!

Accounts from hosting.uk and rockhoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
    Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.

If you are thinking about switching, hostnamaste.com KVM VPS is the provider to go with.
    The IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction. Recommended.

You can trust hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS. It has always done a good job for us.
    They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!