Default I am planning to launch my adult website

I am planning to launch my adult website - it was really long and hard period to build it into a well-designed and good-looking one. I need to find a reliable hosting provider that supports video and allows me to host adult websites on its shared hosting account.

I've found NetShop ISP and Exmasters VPS hosting solutions, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.
    Do they allow to host adult content web sites?
    Do you know anything about them?

Have a look at plans from legionbox.com and hosting.uk.
    Their services are blazing fast. I love it and I hope you seriously look at these hosts. The prices and services have a wide range of services and pricing depending on what your needs are.

Can say that exmasters.com hosting gets A++ for every category. The customer support is great.
    They helped me with everything I needed and now always send me emails with innovations and specials offers. It is great.

Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Give vote for NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap Cyprus offshore hosting solutions.
    They are offering super cool specials now: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/offers/

I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.

Plans from luxhosting.lu and legionbox.com can be quite right for your needs.
    Full service hosting providers. Great prices, great support, plenty of tools to accomplish almost anything. They make maintaining my site very easy.

Try VPS accounts which hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com provide.
    They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are the best to have a deal with.
    Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

Well, exmasters.com has been an amazing adult hosting provider. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.