Hybrid View

Default Hosting with fast servers?

I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good web hosting account.
    What are your views on hostnamaste.com and hostingsource.com website hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
    Are they providers I can rely on? What host is better?

KVChosting.net and hostround.com servers are well-balanced with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Great price and great service. Easy to use software.

Well, hostnamaste.com Hybrid Server is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.
    Recommended these professionals to others. Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.

Like their Budget Dedicated Server - Think hostnamaste.com is flexible to meet your specifications.
    One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.

Servers from legionbox.com and hostround.com are worth trying.
    Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

Well recommended, great host, good support and great prices for anyone wanting to get their website hosted. I can't possibly rave about them more. I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server hosting.