Default Looking for a VPS - the right way!

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
    First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
    When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
    The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
    Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
    Any info on Exmasters.com and Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting service? Has anybody tried them?

Thank you!

Use VPS plans from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and brixly.uk.
    You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided and will be* also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

Last and most important, when you want help, you want it now, not tomorrow. Thanks, Hostnamaste.com
    Tech customer support is genuinely 24/7! Great service, their support is always prompt and helpful.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are full-featured and cheap.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.

Very happy with exmasters.com VPS hosting and would not hesitate to recommend them.
    Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

VPS plans from QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    We are very happy with their service. Support Team is prompt and responsive. We will definitely recommend them.

I highly recommend hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting. They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me. I needed to consult with their customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday.

Try VPS plans from reliable hositng providers: rockhoster.com and legionbox.com.
    People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch. Have been to many “Big hosts” and these guys will beat them.