Default The best Wordpress hosting provider ...

Is that simplenet.io or brixly.uk? I mean the best Wordpress hosting provider ...

These hosts - simplenet.io and brixly.uk - are worthwhile.
    Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.

As for time-tested and trusted wordpress web hosts that I can suggest, take a look at:
    1) Cloudarion.com
    2) Arvixe.com
    3) Kvchosting.net
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Plans from libertyvps.net and scalahosting.com are good and trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
    Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

Why not give one of these two web hosts a try: NetShop ISP and QHoster.com?
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Plans from scalahosting.com and hostround.com are full-featured and low cost.
    Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

Zappie host is good cheap wordpress hosting. Generally 100% uptime... Lots of nice features like SSH.
    The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Very pleased that I stumbled on cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting. Not only is their hardware awesome, but they also respond instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them.