Default Is simplenet.io the best Wordpress provider?

Is simplenet.io the best Wordpress provider?

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    Take a look at these hosts:
    1) Inmotionhosting.com
    2) Rockhoster.com
    3) Hostingsource.com
    I believe these web hosts are flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.

The best Wordpress hosting is available from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com.
    Very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!

Good value. Very good reliability. Cloudarion.com has been excellent support and reliable.
    They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
    Recommended.

I host two different sites with Netshop ISP hosting. They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance. The price speaks for itself, very cheap.

Simplenet.io is not the only company which is able to meet all your Wordpress hosting needs, I mean plans from scalahosting.com can be quite right for you.

Just want to say that simplenet.io is not the only company which is Wordepress-friendly and able to satisfy your needs, the OP, have a look at plans from luxhosting.lu as plans are full-featured and low cost with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    +100 to both hosting providers.

Try QHoster.com hosting. Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported. Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.