Default Right VPS to buy ...

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are rather attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?

So if you're looking for a lot of webspace for a small price, Libertyvps.bet bitcoin hosting is the place to be!
    According to the lists I have seen they are one of the fastest-growing hosting providers in the world.

Trustworthy VPS plans from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are the best to sign up with.
    Their service is really fast and they are ready to support you 24/7.

QHoster.com and scalahosting.com plans are worth trying.
    Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Sites are always up and speed is just great.

It has been more than a year since I have been with libertyvps.net bitcoin VPS and I can definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across from my years of experience developing websites.

VPS plans from luxhosting.lu and asvhost.com are really the best in the whole IT industry.
    Awesome. The customer service is good, I had to get some info and someone got back to me within 15 minutes via email. Their response time is very fast. I could see them in the Top Rankings in great offering great hosting products and customer service at an affordable price range.

They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domains. Libertyvps.net is a reliable web host.
    The servers are fast. The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Plans from hosting.uk and brixly.uk are full-featured and cheap.
    Their reputation precedes them and they live up to all the positive words I heard before I signed on. Like these companies a lot.

Sure, there are some a bit cheaper providers around, but this one is fully managed, not to mention the hardware quality and godlike uptime. The most cost-efficient VPS provider on this planet is Libertyvps.net pretty obviously...