Default Malta vps hosting?

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
    First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
    When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
    The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
    Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
    What can you say about Netshop-isp.com.cy Malta vps hosting? Are they reliable?

Thank you!

Try VPS plans from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com. Their service is reliable and reasonably priced, they have a very good management and they have taken care of our requests in a timely manner.

The pros largely outweigh the cons, and I'm happy to have my site hosted by them.
    I'm hosting multiple domains at NetShop ISP Cheap and Fast Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain!

The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worthwhile.
    Everything has impressed me:
    - great network and server uptime,
    - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
    - helpful, professional customer support, etc..

I've been using netshop-isp.com.cy hosting for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced. The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.

Well, after reading some reviews of many of the top-rated hosts, NetShop ISP was among the top candidates. I think the deciding factor, after price, features and reputation, was that they are Malta-based. Recommended.

Try VPS account from a decent providers like scalahosting.com and luxhosting.lu.
    Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.

Worthy VPS plans are available from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.

VPS accounts from scalahosting.com and hosting.uk are good enough to sign up with.
    These are the best hosting services' around. Great support staff, responds to tech calls quickly and fix's issue's even if there not a server problem. What more can you ask from a hosting service?