Default cPanel managed vps hosting?

Hello forum, i'm currently using a human managed server, that i always monitor. So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
    First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
    When i say traffic, i'm talking about a maximum of 300 users browsing some picture galleries (max 150k each picture) on 3 of the websites.
    The rest are static HTML pages, noone will manage them.
    Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 3gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
    What can you say about QHoster.com vps hosting? Are they reliable?

Thank you!

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are worthwhile.
    These hosts are the BEST companies and always deliver TOP Notch Customer Service. They are available 24/7, with minimal wait times and are always happy to help you resolve any problems with your website. I am a very HAPPY customer!

I feel that QHoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting package is well-suited for all individuals and any business - a great alternative to many traditional hosts. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. Their support works 24/7/365.

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hosting.ukare worthwhile.
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.

Now I am fully-satisfied with QHoster.com hosting: the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).

Hostround.com and luxhosting.lu plans are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    They are polite, fast, professional and offer unbeatable price!

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth trying.
    I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:
    Amazing up time
    Cheap price, yet quality hosting
    Fast server speed
    One click script installing
    Lots of other features.

Like QHoster.com payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza.
    The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Try deals from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com.
    Super-transparent with their pricing and services, admin areas all really easy to manage too. But the thing that keeps me a customer is the excellent customer support I receive. Truly the best.