Default The recommendation for the best domain hosting?

Dear Sirs,

can you recommend me reliable hosting for a maximum of $25 per month to have ultra fast loading pages.
    Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.

Would like to know your views on Hostingsource.com or Hostnamaste.com website hosting solutions?
    Thank you for your specific recommendations.

I have been with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS for eight months now and I do not have one single negative thing to say about them! The service is also great, I've had many inquiries promptly answered so overall this host comes highly recommended.

QHoster.com and brixly.uk VPS plans are worthy.
    Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.

The advantage of being hosted with hostnamaste.com Hybrid Server is that I have not seen my site down since long time.. thanks to their skillful team. It is a great host and I have referred many friends to them and none of us have ever experienced any problems.

I would recommend hostingsource.com to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. Definitely some of the best Customer Support available. Support can be reached through MSN for immediate assistance, and through tickets/email which they respond to in a matter of minutes.