Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hello debasis,

CJ is not a "program". CJ is a network of advertisers (merchants) with affiliate programs looking for publishers (webmasters) to advertise their products and services. You get paid commissions when you make a sale. Commissions vary and are set by each advertiser.

Commissions are either a percentage of the sale amount or a flat fee. There are also a few merchants who pay per lead when you get someone to signup for more information about their product or service. Some merchants also have performance incentives. i.e., if you can bring in "x" number of sales per month, they will increase your commissions or pay out bonuses.

Commissions earned are usually held for a period of time (action referral period) to allow for any merchant refund policy to be honored. If a customer requests a refund during that period, the commission will be removed from your account.

CJ pays monthly like clockwork. I've been receiving payments from them for years. They pay by check and by direct deposit. I have direct deposit.

Most affiliates complain when they don't make any money with CJ, but that's because they think they can just put a banner on their site and the money will roll in. In order to make money with CJ advertisers, you really need to have an established website or blog with specialized content geared toward specific subject matter - a niche. Once you get the hang of it, you can crank out all kinds of these niche sites and make a fortune like the super affiliates do.

Example: If you have a site about motorcycles, then signing up for merchants like Jafrum or Cycle Gear Direct would make sense.

Signing up for CJ is free. Be sure to fill in your Web Site Settings in the Account section. List all websites you plan on advertising on.

Once you select an advertiser that you want to promote, you have to apply for it. While some merchants will approve you on the spot and you can immediately start advertising, others go through an approval process as they want to make sure you site meets their quality control.

Once approved, the merchant has a selection of banner and text links you can place on your site. ALWAYS pay particular attention to the "keyword link" for an advertiser as it contains rules about bidding on reserved keywords or using them in domain names.

CJ isn't the only network out there, but it's the largest. You might also be interested in Linkshare, PayDotCom (physical & digital), and ClickBank (digital only) to mention a few.

I hope this helps.
    -AJ

Quote Originally Posted by AJFarro
    Hello debasis,

CJ is not a "program". CJ is a network of advertisers (merchants) with affiliate programs looking for publishers (webmasters) to advertise their products and services. You get paid commissions when you make a sale. Commissions vary and are set by each advertiser.

Commissions are either a percentage of the sale amount or a flat fee. There are also a few merchants who pay per lead when you get someone to signup for more information about their product or service. Some merchants also have performance incentives. i.e., if you can bring in "x" number of sales per month, they will increase your commissions or pay out bonuses.

Commissions earned are usually held for a period of time (action referral period) to allow for any merchant refund policy to be honored. If a customer requests a refund during that period, the commission will be removed from your account.

CJ pays monthly like clockwork. I've been receiving payments from them for years. They pay by check and by direct deposit. I have direct deposit.

Most affiliates complain when they don't make any money with CJ, but that's because they think they can just put a banner on their site and the money will roll in. In order to make money with CJ advertisers, you really need to have an established website or blog with specialized content geared toward specific subject matter - a niche. Once you get the hang of it, you can crank out all kinds of these niche sites and make a fortune like the super affiliates do.

Example: If you have a site about motorcycles, then signing up for merchants like Jafrum or Cycle Gear Direct would make sense.

Signing up for CJ is free. Be sure to fill in your Web Site Settings in the Account section. List all websites you plan on advertising on.

Once you select an advertiser that you want to promote, you have to apply for it. While some merchants will approve you on the spot and you can immediately start advertising, others go through an approval process as they want to make sure you site meets their quality control.

Once approved, the merchant has a selection of banner and text links you can place on your site. ALWAYS pay particular attention to the "keyword link" for an advertiser as it contains rules about bidding on reserved keywords or using them in domain names.

CJ isn't the only network out there, but it's the largest. You might also be interested in Linkshare, PayDotCom (physical & digital), and ClickBank (digital only) to mention a few.

I hope this helps.
    -AJ
    Hello friend thanks for the reply but being a old and honest member of this forum its my duty to tell something about this forum which u r not following carefully.
    while replying to any thread try to read carefully what u r writing, your reply should be relevant and related to the question asked by others which u r not following. Here in this thread i have asked that

"Hello Friend I am very much interested to join Commission Junction but don't know are they really paying or not?so my main intention behind this thread is to know whether anybody among us have ever got any payment from Cj.
    Plz reply to this thread. "

in my question i have asked that whether anybody of us get any payment from Cj or not but have copy pasted the entire "about us" part of the Cj, i know well that what is Cj and my question is not what u have replied to me.

second thing here copy pasting of contents from others site is prohibited but you are doing this.

third thing here there is a rule that you can earn 10 cents in every 2 hrs , but you have posted continuous posts i think because you have replied to 13 threads it means you should get $0.65 but you have got only $0.10 cents, you don't want to earn money and you are here for just discussion purpose then its ok no problem with it but its my duty to aware you about this forums rules and regulation, if you continuously go violating the rules then your account may be locked by the moderators or by the admin.
    Thanks.

I lost my 1100 rupees for that site, actually when I first came in online I donot know antthing and I was cheated by a person from mumbai, he send me the CD of this site.

Whoa, whoa, back off their cowboy. There is no need for personal attacks. The information I supplied WAS in direct response and very relative to your question. Which, by the way, I completely understood. It is also in my own words, not a copy and paste. You go search CJ for my words and you won't find them there as they are my own examples and experiences. I've been using CJ for many years and I know and understand it very, very well, therefore it is easy for me to explain it.

Judging by your question, it appears that you are fishing for information about CJ and I have done my best to supply you with exact and meaningful information.

I do not post on this forum to earn any money. In fact, if I have earned anything you can keep it. I'm not in any way interested in .10 every two hours. I haven't even supplied payment information to accept any payment. But then you back off and tell me that it's ok if I'm not here just to earn money? You make no sense accusing me in one sentence and then saying it's ok in another.

There are a lot of people in here asking questions to which I can gladly offer answers. And you are correct, I answered many questions here today. If that is not the purpose of a forum, than what is? Just by the number of threads you have posted in, I can see that you are an active member, but it's not allowed for me to participate and be a contributing member? Only you?

I find it shameful that you ask a question and then rudely crucify me for providing you with a kind and curteous answer.

In replying to your question and to any other questions today, I have violated absolutely no rules whatsoever.
    Do you suck at making money? Discover a totally legit way to make more per month in any economy by giving away your Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by AJFarro
    Whoa, whoa, back off their cowboy. There is no need for personal attacks. The information I supplied WAS in direct response and very relative to your question. Which, by the way, I completely understood. It is also in my own words, not a copy and paste. You go search CJ for my words and you won't find them there as they are my own examples and experiences. I've been using CJ for many years and I know and understand it very, very well, therefore it is easy for me to explain it.

Judging by your question, it appears that you are fishing for information about CJ and I have done my best to supply you with exact and meaningful information.

I do not post on this forum to earn any money. In fact, if I have earned anything you can keep it. I'm not in any way interested in .10 every two hours. I haven't even supplied payment information to accept any payment. But then you back off and tell me that it's ok if I'm not here just to earn money? You make no sense accusing me in one sentence and then saying it's ok in another.

There are a lot of people in here asking questions to which I can gladly offer answers. And you are correct, I answered many questions here today. If that is not the purpose of a forum, than what is? Just by the number of threads you have posted in, I can see that you are an active member, but it's not allowed for me to participate and be a contributing member? Only you?

I find it shameful that you ask a question and then rudely crucify me for providing you with a kind and curteous answer.

In replying to your question and to any other questions today, I have violated absolutely no rules whatsoever.
    Cool Down Cool Down..friend I didn't mean what u have written My duty is to aware about this forums rule you may earn from it or not its up to u but I thought u have not read the rules of the forum and so i thought to let you know that u can earn money in every 2 hrs if u post continuously then you don't get paid for it thats why i informed you this and another thing you can post thousands of post here nobody will interrupt you any more , I am sorry if i hurts you but from now I never attain your question and you don't need to add any payment details initially when u reached at $ 10 then you have to request to the admin through PM with ur paypal id then admin will send u ur money and don't take it other way i am telling u this because you are new to this forum and it seems that u don't know about this issue, i am telling u this because to help you.thanks for ur reply to my question but i think this is not appropriate to my question still i have not get my correct answer I have asked only 1 thing that any of my friends of this forum got any payment from Cj or Not...that's it I have not asked much detail about it.Ok anyways i am a very friendly guy here and i love to everyone and everyone knows me here very well that what I am and whether I have helped anybody or not and we are to here to earn money only we are living here like a family members, we never make quarrel among us.this portal is free from these types of value less issue and the Admin and 3 moderators "Nick", "Moustafa" and "Byyp" are all very good.Anyways...Take care.
    Bye.

Ok then, Debasis, clean slate from this point forward.

I am currently getting monthly deposits averaging about $400/month and that's only with one merchant. I was advertising other merchants, but because I was doing very well with them I was invited by their affiliate managers to close my CJ association with them and move over to their in-house affiliate program where they could make me special offers that can't be done on CJ. Last year I made over $18,000 with one of them.

If you establish a good sales record the affiliate managers will contact you. It happens to me all the time. When the economy is not good the affiliate managers will work closely with you to do everything they can to make you successful because it makes them successful.
    Do you suck at making money? Discover a totally legit way to make more per month in any economy by giving away your Hidden Content .

@ajfarro, can u pls guide me how u r making so much of money from cj, its really great man, I will love to get some tips from u.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    @ajfarro, can u pls guide me how u r making so much of money from cj, its really great man, I will love to get some tips from u.
    Hello manmade I am also interested with this and ajfarro is also a good and knowledge sharing person, he will sure guide you and all.
    Thanks.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

My earnings in CJ decreasing because some advertiser reject my commission.
    I think it's harder t o earn on CJ now

caught my attention...

i was about to join 5minutes agO...

gOod thing i read mOre abOut it first...

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I lost my 1100 rupees for that site, actually when I first came in online I donot know antthing and I was cheated by a person from mumbai, he send me the CD of this site.
    Hi manmade, i too scamed by the similar site for which i too paid for them.They have sent me a cd and series of mails about cj.I have joined accordingly by their suggestion but they stopped mails now.After all many searches i managed to get some idea about cj and joined some advertisers but many of them rejected.Till 3 months my account balance was zero.To my surprise after 3 months i got one dollar in account which came by a pay per lead.So,by seeing that then i started to apply only for those who pay per lead but many are rejected.I'm still trying for it.If anybody have any idea how to get approved by the advertisers please share with me.

CJ is a very big advertising network. They don't offer PPC so i did not show interest in the site. But i have saw that they are very good earning site for affiliates.

Now I understand that its very hard to earn from cj and clickbank, I tried manytimes making blogs and advertisement but failed totally.

@manmade, There are some techniques to sell the affiliate products. You can't sell them only by putting the ads on your blogs. You need to attract them to buy the product also.