Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anybody Got Payment From Cj?

Hello Friend I am very much interested to join Commission Junction but don't know are they really paying or not?so my main intention behind this thread is to know whether anybody among us have ever got any payment from Cj.
    Plz reply to this thread.
    Thanks.

I never try this program.. can u pls provied us the site link.. Then I will check it out..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

So far, i know that cj just paying via check. And I'm near minimum payout right now, i'm at $70 + right now.
    Let's see if i can reach minimum payout this month or not.

i even do not have account with cj.i had a try before but i gave it up because they seemed do not accept new members from our country.and they are so strict.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    So far, i know that cj just paying via check. And I'm near minimum payout right now, i'm at $70 + right now.
    wow its so nice that you are near the minimum payout limit but alec can you tell me whats the tricks to earn more from the Cj because people are not ready to purchase anything if people will not purchase anything then how would we get payment from them.so plz advice us about this issue.
    Thanks.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    wow its so nice that you are near the minimum payout limit but alec can you tell me whats the tricks to earn more from the Cj because people are not ready to purchase anything if people will not purchase anything then how would we get payment from them.so plz advice us about this issue.
    Thanks.
    well, you can find another advertiser.
    Usually, I'm affiliating with an advertiser which paying per leads, not sale

Thanks.
    Oh...Like This I was having other concept towards Cj affiliate program, thanks for making clear my doubt.
    Thanks.

Thanks.
    Hi alec can u pl share the advertiser name and how you are earning so much any trick?if u dont mind pl share.thanks

Default Re: Anybody Got Payment From Cj?

Hello Friend I am very much interested to join Commission Junction but don't know are they really paying or not?so my main intention behind this thread is to know whether anybody among us have ever got any payment from Cj.
    Thanks.
    I have heard of this program but never tried it. Also I don't know the site url. It will be good if you can send me the link. It is a Survey site right??

I just visited the site and I found the following para in quote for publishers from the homepage. But I cannot understand what they mean by "top-tier advertisers"?

Maximize your revenue opportunities by developing sustainable relationships with top-tier advertisers. Perform and get paid for every sale and lead you generate. For qualifying publishers, take your program to the next level with our industry exclusive solution for top-performers. Join our unparalleled network of publishers and learn more about our commitment to the long-term success of top-performing publishers.
    site link: www.cj.com

Default Re: Anybody Got Payment From Cj?

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    Thanks.
    I have heard of this program but never tried it. Also I don't know the site url. It will be good if you can send me the link. It is a Survey site right??
    hello tiger thanks for ur reply the site url is as follows http://www.cj.com/
    its not a survey site its a affiliate marketing site,i don't have much knowledge about this Site.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I just visited the site and I found the following para in quote for publishers from the homepage. But I cannot understand what they mean by "top-tier advertisers"?

Maximize your revenue opportunities by developing sustainable relationships with top-tier advertisers. Perform and get paid for every sale and lead you generate. For qualifying publishers, take your program to the next level with our industry exclusive solution for top-performers. Join our unparalleled network of publishers and learn more about our commitment to the long-term success of top-performing publishers.
    Lemon today in the early morning i thought to ask this question here but you have asked it, yes i have the same doubt you can find they always write single tire,double tire affiliate marketing like this....i don't know whats the meaning of it...i think alec can clear our doubt because he knows about this.
    Thanks.

Lemon today in the early morning i thought to ask this question here but you have asked it, yes i have the same doubt you can find they always write single tire,double tire affiliate marketing like this....i don't know whats the meaning of it...i think alec can clear our doubt because he knows about this.
    Thanks.
    Well i am not sure but i think CJ have separated each and every advertiser as per their raking and sell and income so tier one advertise means those have good sell and good promotion in CJ and for getting those advertisers we need to sell tier 2/3 advertisers product and level up and apply to those advertiser for promotion !

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney

Thanks.
    Well i am not sure but i think CJ have separated each and every advertiser as per their raking and sell and income so tier one advertise means those have good sell and good promotion in CJ and for getting those advertisers we need to sell tier 2/3 advertisers product and level up and apply to those advertiser for promotion !
    Thanks for the reply really you have cleared my doubt.Thanks a lot for the reply.

in order to get traffic from different tiers you can join shareadspace,because you can set the traffic area.
    its just my opinion but i can not sure if it is much useful because i have not tried it yet and i have no account in cj.

I cannot understand moneymoney explanation properly. Can someone explain to me in a simple way what "one-tier" "two-tier" means in such affiliate programs?

Anyway, thanks moneymoney.

I cannot understand moneymoney explanation properly. Can someone explain to me in a simple way what "one-tier" "two-tier" means in such affiliate programs?

Anyway, thanks moneymoney.
    Well Tier 1 advertisers means those advertisers have good rank in CJ and giving high rate commission and they have good sales per month so they will be category in Tier one and as this other category has been made for other advertisers but working with tier one advertisers is really hard work in my opinion as we need to complete minimum sales to get good commission !

Well Tier 1 advertisers means those advertisers have good rank in CJ and giving high rate commission and they have good sales per month so they will be category in Tier one and as this other category has been made for other advertisers but working with tier one advertisers is really hard work in my opinion as we need to complete minimum sales to get good commission !
    Thanks a lot moneymoney.
    Well, now I have got a fair idea but I think you want to write "Tier 1 means publisher like us who are successfully promoting or selling some advertisers products in his websites", right? And other tiers are publishers who are comparatively less successful in promoting or selling the advertisers products given by cj. Correct me if I'm wrong.

i always heard about the site but can't get any clue how to earn is it only pay per lead or we have to sell some thing to get commission?

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    i always heard about the site but can't get any clue how to earn is it only pay per lead or we have to sell some thing to get commission?
    They offers both "pay per lead" and "pay per sale" marketing depending upon the advertisers demand. But I'm not sure if they give only "pay per lead" if we demand. Does anyone know about it?