Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default home based ad typist

is there any site on the internet where you can start working as a home based typist. how much do the ad typists earn and what type of companies need ad typist to type the ads for them

i have not heard about these kinds of home based jobs on the internet much, but i think there are some, you need to find them via searching through any search engine

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i have heard about a site where you can start working as a home based typist from one of my friends but i don't remember the site's name and how this is paying but you can still search out for it in the internet, if i remembered the name then i would post it here.

I did not know any such site. Bez most of the typest site r scam. But u can serach in Google search engine.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

There are many sites which offers you home based typist job on full time or on part time basis.
    However, most of them have proved to be SCAMS.
    My only advise is that you should not pay any fees to these sites for getting this home based typist job.

Hi i dont think if there is any home based typist job available for free or any genuine site offering this ,because all are chetas and scams,i ave lost my money thrice attempting.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi i dont think if there is any home based typist job available for free or any genuine site offering this ,because all are chetas and scams,i ave lost my money thrice attempting.
    If no such job is available for free then DONOT WASTE MONEY. You will find many such members who have lost money in this way. Perhaps you may try the site suggested by styakam for home based advertisement typing job.

There are many sites for home-based typist job. You better search it in monster india, there is a link but you have to invest something to get the job and you need 99% accuracy. So I think it is very difficult to complete the job and get paid.

well i am workin gon one such site. my friend just gave me today
    that is basically transcription site
    no isdea whether they are paying or not since i have not yet passed the qualifying test

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    no isdea whether they are paying or not since i have not yet passed the qualifying test
    Is it medical transcription? If it is then it requires special skills. Please share with us little more information about the work to be done.

If it is medical transciption, then you require special skill which you have to acquire and spend money on that.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

ad typist is well known scam method i think. And basically, they called ad typist, but the fact is, we spread the word about their site and will earn if we get referral.

By doing a search for home based typist you would get results only that are scams in the market. You wont get any genuine site by searching too.

You have appeared for qualifying test? what is the type of qualifying test? how did you appear for that?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    You have appeared for qualifying test? what is the type of qualifying test? how did you appear for that?
    Well transcription sites can be genuine sometimes. There are ads on classfields too looking for transcriptionist.

There are many sites for home-based typist job. You better search it in monster india, there is a link but you have to invest something to get the job and you need 99% accuracy. So I think it is very difficult to complete the job and get paid.
    Even if you will submit data more than 99% still they will reject ur job as well as ur money,i have already faced such situation,after submitting jobs they instantly said me that you have done wrong entry,.One such scam cheat site is zenith,never give money .

All the home based ad-typist jobs are scam and though I have no personal experience of being cheated by it, I heard many people are complaining about this. So its better not to do this typing job.

no idea whether it is genuine or not
    i am not able to clear their test at all, so no idea what kind of work it is

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Even if you will submit data more than 99% still they will reject ur job as well as ur money,i have already faced such situation,after submitting jobs they instantly said me that you have done wrong entry,.One such scam cheat site is zenith,never give money .
    Yes, Satykam, you are right. The name of that site is zenithinfoonline.com and they are giving ad to monsterindia. Is it a scam site? They are offering many services and asked the users to invest some money to it.

For data entry job it is something like PTC in a way that it requires less skills and so many people fall prey to such scams. That is the reason we say DO NOT PAY TO ANYONE FOR EARNING ON INTERNET.