Default Stable Server is required

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
    I need stable server with 2000 gbs of space, 32 gbs of RAM and 30000 gbs of bandwidth, Windows.
    Hostround.com was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

I can recommend you check within old and trusted providers. I assume if you check qhoster.com or kvchosting.net you will be able to discover a lot of good servers to chose from.

Hostround.com web servers are fast. Pages load fast, day or night. They have a well-balanced system.
    They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this web hosting provider.

Try to look at CentoHost.com Dedicated Hosting solutions!
    I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained to me what hosting solution I should have bought.

Plans from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk are worth trying.
    They are the best ever. The support stuff are very committed and offer fast and service and they are available 24/7/365 for assistance. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Well asvhost.com and luxhosting.lu servers are worthwhile.
    Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.

It seems to me that cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting will work fine. Pricing is reasonable.
    I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included in the plans.

Servers from asvhost.com and brixly.uk are well-balanced and affordable.
    Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.

QHoster.com and brixly.uk servers are well-balanced and cheap.
    I have found that their IT support team is extremely responsive and most of my issues are resolved very quickly.