Default Right VPS to sign up with ...

VPS plans from scalahosting.com and libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

I've been with Libertyvps.net for over 6 months now and their service is excellent.
    Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.

These hosts - scalahosting.com and libertyvps.net - are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!

Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore hosting is great! I submitted all of my information and then received an email that I would hear from a tech shortly to "activate" my account. What I want to recommend to others is their customer service.

Good hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    My favorite is pretty obviously scalahosting.com - The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

These hosts - scalahosting.com and libertyvps.net - are good and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    The tech support is prompt and often the response will go above the level of information and assistance that I would expect to receive. Downtime has been almost non-existent.

Highly recommend hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS to anyone looking for a great host if you're on a small budget. The prices are very fair...The Web-control panel features are excellent...And the support is fantastic.