Default Shared plan to sign up with ...

Shared plans from centohost.com and libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I have to stick to only one, so what should I do?

libertyvps.net is offshore provider. So you need to be 100% sure that is exactly you are looking for and need. If you need some kind of general type service - check with hostingsource.com.

The best shared plans are available from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net. They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

You'd better try Hostingsource.com web hosting. So far so good. Server performance is excellent
    There are so many useful features that are included in the hosting plans.

Shared plans from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worth trying.
    Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
    You'd better choose centohost.com website hosting. It will go over your needs and find a perfect fit for you.

I would recommend you to check here
    https://luxhosting.lu/

Give centohost.com a try. As others have mentioned, they regularly increase disk space without increasing charges. In fact, they have decreased costs for a number of features in the time I've been with them; my sense is that they work hard to stay competitive with other hosting services.