Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can I reveal the truth to paypal of my multiple accounts?

friends,
    I have created two paypal accounts from the same ip address one with real name, and the other one with nick name (lemon_1800). I carry all transactions in the id with my nick name, and I transfer the final amount to my original id to accumulate to withdraw later. Right now paypal has limited both of the paypal accounts. Fortunately, I have only 0 balance in the id with nick name, but I have $20 in the original one. Now even after a long effort, paypal is not ready to remove the limitation. They are asking me who is "lemon_1800" and what goods are transacted between my original and nick name, and also asking me to send documentary proofs for the same.

So, now can I reveal the truth to paypal that the both accounts are mine? I don't have any other option I guess.

So that's the cause of this whole problem. Er.. I think you have already violated their ToS. We cannot make 2 personal accounts and unfortunately, you got caught. Can't you say that you are afraid that you will be hacked or something, so you make 2 accounts with one account as some kind of buffer, so should anything happen to your 'buffer account', you will not lose so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    So that's the cause of this whole problem. Er.. I think you have already violated their ToS. We cannot make 2 personal accounts and unfortunately, you got caught. Can't you say that you are afraid that you will be hacked or something, so you make 2 accounts with one account as some kind of buffer, so should anything happen to your 'buffer account', you will not lose so much.
    I cannot say I was hacked because I did lots of transaction between these two accounts. I usually receive or send money to the nick id, and then send the final amount to my original one.
    BTW: The whole problem started because one guy sent me fraud paypal for my LR, that's why paypal limited my both accounts. Actually I first received that fraud paypal to my nick id, and then I transferred it to my original one. So paypal blocked both the accounts, and while reviewing they also found they are multiple accounts.

No, I did not say you had to say that you're hacked. I said, you could say that you are afraid that your account will be hacked, so you created 2 accounts. One account has a function as a 'buffer account', to receive payments from people and the other account is for the 'saving account', i.e. where you keep your money. So, the 'buffer account' is like your wallet or something and the 'saving account' is like your bank account. So, if your 'wallet' is 'stolen', you will not lose too much money, because you have deposited it to your 'bank account'.
    But you still have to deal with your main problem with the exchange thing, though. I am afraid I do not have any solution for that.

Well, anyway I'm going to take risk now and I'm going to reveal that both accounts are mine to paypal and I may consider your suggestion if I don't get any better way. But before that I'm going to send fax my address proofs documents which may give them a little trust on me.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, anyway I'm going to take risk now and I'm going to reveal that both accounts are mine to paypal and I may consider your suggestion if I don't get any better way. But before that I'm going to send fax my address proofs documents which may give them a little trust on me.
    sorry to hear that.but good luck to you.

you can also explain something for creating another account by mistake.

Well you should have created two accounts as it is strictly against paypal rules. You have broken their rules and now you will have to face the results. I will suggest to explain them the whole issue and hope they understand that.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well you should have created two accounts as it is strictly against paypal rules. You have broken their rules and now you will have to face the results. I will suggest to explain them the whole issue and hope they understand that.
    Thanks. I'm going to do that after I submit my documents via fax on this Sunday. Let's hope they will understand me.

Thanks. I'm going to do that after I submit my documents via fax on this Sunday. Let's hope they will understand me.
    But I want to know the reason about why did go against their rules inspite of knowing that having multiple accounts is not allowed in paypal?
    SmartzKool

But I want to know the reason about why did go against their rules inspite of knowing that having multiple accounts is not allowed in paypal?
    Well, I didn't know multiple accounts are not allowed in paypal. Moreover, I was very new to payout processors so I didn't care what I was doing. I felt comfortable to send and receive money in nick id, but now I have to regret for that. Moreover, paypal is damn cheater that they won't allow us to at least withdraw our existing money. They are trying to steal.

Well, I didn't know multiple accounts are not allowed in paypal. Moreover, I was very new to payout processors so I didn't care what I was doing. I felt comfortable to send and receive money in nick id, but now I have to regret for that. Moreover, paypal is damn cheater that they won't allow us to at least withdraw our existing money. They are trying to steal.
    they are not stealing it, you will be able to withdraw the money after the period of 180 days, so in this way you are not loosing your money.
    SmartzKool

they are not stealing it, you will be able to withdraw the money after the period of 180 days, so in this way you are not loosing your money.
    you are right.lemon still has chance to withdraw that money in 180 days.after that period the money is no longer belong to him.

It's a great news for me.
    Are you sure we can withdraw our money after 180 days even if our account cannot unlimited forever life?
    Can you confirm it to me?

It's a great news for me.
    Are you sure we can withdraw our money after 180 days even if our account cannot unlimited forever life?
    Can you confirm it to me?
    In the account limitation page, you can see this information, if not, check out their FAQ's, you will get the required information.
    SmartzKool

In the account limitation page, you can see this information, if not, check out their FAQ's, you will get the required information.
    Well friend I cannot find such information anywhere in the paypal site. Even I searched with keywords "withdraw fund from limited account" "withdraw money from limited account" but I found zero results. If possible, give me the link here.

Well friend I cannot find such information anywhere in the paypal site. Even I searched with keywords "withdraw fund from limited account" "withdraw money from limited account" but I found zero results. If possible, give me the link here.
    you need to search google for the related information, I am sure about this thing exists.
    SmartzKool

well,i have started this question in a forum in my country.i hope there will be good news for you tommorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    well,i have started this question in a forum in my country.i hope there will be good news for you tommorrow.
    Well although i am sure of this 180 days thing but i can't find relevant data in paypal site. But i was able to withdraw when my previous account got limited.
    SmartzKool

Default Message

Its your mistake lemon.You have created two accounts.Explain them why you did this may be they will leave your one account.

Well although i am sure of this 180 days thing but i can't find relevant data in paypal site. But i was able to withdraw when my previous account got limited.
    Do you mean when your previous account got limited, you created a new paypal account after the period of 180 days?