Default Need your advice ...

Which VPS should I follow - scalahosting.co or legionbox.com?

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews. Can recommend you to consider these hosts:
    1) Hostmines.com
    2) Libertyvps.net
    3) Arvixe.com
    Their professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need.

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk have a lot of useful resources which help to run web sites smoothly and reliably.
    Their prices are reasonable and it is fairly simple to sign up and pay. I was also pleased with the amount of space and bandwidth they give you. I am very satisfied and will continue to do business with them.

These host - scalahosting.co and legionbox.com - are worth trying.
    They're very down to earth and easy to talk to when I need assistance. The fact that you can get support on whenever you need 24/7 is pretty awesome too.

- - - Updated - - -

These host - scalahosting.co and legionbox.com - are worth trying.
    They're very down to earth and easy to talk to when I need assistance. The fact that you can get support on whenever you need 24/7 is pretty awesome too.

Accounts from zetservers.com and tzulo.com are the best options for you.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

Try VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net as they are proven to be the best.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

I recommend QHoster.com to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting providers. The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient, and friendly. Support it is the best.

While doing your research for decent VPS services - do not forget top check as many options as possible.
    I recommend check kvchosting.net, qhoster.com.
    I believe there you will get the best services.

I've been with scalahosting.com for 8 months now. I'm on my computer at least 70 hours a week and their support is always logged in for chat support. I have only had one instance of downtime and it was for about minutes. When I IM'd support they were there and got my sites back up in no time.