Default Solid VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS plans from luxhosting.lu and scalahosting.com, which way is better to follow?

What's your hosting budget?
    Any specific server location?

Pretty good VPS deals offered by Cloudarion.com, Liquidweb.com and Exmasters.com providers.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

These VPS accounts - luxhosting.lu and scalahosting.com - are full of useful resources with high uptime, speed and rock-bottom prices.

VPS plans which legionbox.com and jollyworkshosting.com provide are well-balanced and inexpensive.
    Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I’m overall satisfied.

Good job, Hostplay.com team. Recommend their offshore vps deals in Euroope. As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.

QHoster.com and asvhost.com hosts are the best to have a deal with. Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.

I never had to wait longer than 20 mins for a response. If I could give Vpsblocks.com.au 100 out of 5, I'd.
    Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.

Try VPS accounts from reliable hosts like hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
    Reasonably priced and good support. Servers are fast and dependable.

They have made things easy to navigate and saved me a ton of money on hosting my site. I'm very happy to have moved my site to Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS and I look forward to years of working with them. The pricing is amazing, they've saved a good sum of money for my future project!