Default What hosting provider is better?

I need one place to deal with... Looking for a provider that has been in the web hosting business for at least for 5 years.
    I need 45GB space, bandwidth can be 2000GB.
    I came across Ipage.com, Hostnamaste.com, Tzulo.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.
    Do you think that I can give them a try? What hosting provider is better?

KVChosting.net and QHoster.com are well-balanced and inexpensive.
    They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief.

I'd like to express the point that Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS has been a great experience for me. I did a lot of searching before I picked my hoster and this one looked to be the best pick for me. They offer an easy setup in the control panel as well and an excellent price.

I have been using Tzulo.com chat support many times over the past few weeks and I must say that the level of knowledge and quality of support is absolutely outstanding with every operator I have dealt with.

Accounts from scalahosting.com and legionbox.com are solid and full-featured.
    Their services are awesome plans at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

Absolutely incredible service and customer support. I've been with many hosting providers and have never found a host that offers the service and support I get from Hostnamaste.com Web Host! Uptime and Speed have been superb. I like this host.

QHoster.com and hostforweb.com plans are trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
    Very good services and support with low rate are available from them.

Luxhosting.lu is the best place to have a deal with.
    So fast, courteous and knowledgeable!