Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Default MoneyTalkClub - www.moneytalkclub.org

MoneyTalkClub.org- NEW PAID TO POST FORUM
    Just launched today.

Here are the Post Rates:

New Thread(MINIMUM CHARACTERS:40): 3 MTC$
    New Reply(MINIMUM CHARACTERS:40): 2 MTC$
    Minimum Payout is 800 MTC$ for Evo and 1300 MTC$ for paypal.

site link : http://moneytalkclub.org [Please put "lemon_1800" in the referrer box]

who is the admin of that forum ?
    are you lemon?

thanks for the link. I joined under u.. The rate r good but not best. and New Thread and Reply - the MINIMUM CHARACTERS:40, which is not so good.... Hope its a honest forum...

is it another new forum?
    well,i dont like such kind of layout.
    and the minimum payout is a little high that not so good.
    i also hope they will pay via LR or paypal.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

What is the exchange rate from MTC$ to US $?
    I understand that 1300 MTC $ means US $13. Please correct me if wrong.
    I think that the payout is too high for paypal that too in the begining of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I think that the payout is too high for paypal that too in the begining of the forum.
    Yes you are correct. MTC 1$ means 1 cent. The owner is a member in many forums with username "Terminator". He had a plan to start his own forum for a long time, and finally he did. But I'm really not impressed by the rate, and also there is no any referral bonus or something, otherwise I would have at least tried to promote it.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    If you already know that 1300 MTC $ = $13, then you already know that 1 MTC $ = $0.01 (1 cent)

This site is still blank now. Nobody start posting there

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Yes you are correct. MTC 1$ means 1 cent. The owner is a member in many forums with username "Terminator". He had a plan to start his own forum for a long time, and finally he did. But I'm really not impressed by the rate, and also there is no any referral bonus or something, otherwise I would have at least tried to promote it.
    Yes, this forum is owned by Terminator and Don (the mod in NoExpiry). Btw, I do not see any rules about posts and/or threads limit, so there is no limit? And will we get credits if we make posts/replies in our own threads? The 2 cents per post is not favorable, indeed, but if we can make unlimited posts and threads and we will still get credits for replies/posts in our own threads, I will consider to join this site.
    Btw, is there any referral earning? I do not see it in the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Yes, this forum is owned by Terminator and Don (the mod in NoExpiry). Btw, I do not see any rules about posts and/or threads limit, so there is no limit? And will we get credits if we make posts/replies in our own threads? The 2 cents per post is not favorable, indeed, but if we can make unlimited posts and threads and we will still get credits for replies/posts in our own threads, I will consider to join this site.
    Since the forum did not specify any rules of posting limit, it should be known as no posting limit currently. I have a chat with terminator on MMK just now, he said that he will add in referral bonus in future and may also increase the post rate. Currently the forum is still empty with no members activities.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Since the forum did not specify any rules of posting limit, it should be known as no posting limit currently. I have a chat with terminator on MMK just now, he said that he will add in referral bonus in future and may also increase the post rate. Currently the forum is still empty with no members activities.

yes, i also see that thing - this is a empty forum till now... I join this forum bt not active there still now.. Bez I also don't like the rate ... and (CHARACTERS:40 ) limit of that...

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    yes, i also see that thing - this is a empty forum till now... I join this forum bt not active there still now.. Bez I also don't like the rate ... and (CHARACTERS:40 ) limit of that...
    Of course it is empty, it is a new forum, what do you expect?
    And about the limit, please note that it is 40 characters, not 40 words. I think it is fine for non-spamming members What can we say with 40 words anyway? Here is an example: "My name is Drowned, but it is not my real name." Go ahead and check if it is less than 40 characters :P

I see the owner is a newbie and just copied from me the data he is showing in his forum . stupid admin .

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    I see the owner is a newbie and just copied from me the data he is showing in his forum . stupid admin .
    Hi moustafa, what do you means by he copy your data? don't tell me they are the hosting company that where your gsi-zouk forum is hosting. Is that they are the one that copy your forum scripts and run it as their own? If yes, we should not join them for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    is it another new forum?
    I agree with you, the payout is a little high especially for paypal which is the processor I prefer. If they could at least lower it to $5 then that would be more appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    is it another new forum?
    I agree with you, the payout is a little high especially for paypal which is the processor I prefer. If they could at least lower it to $5 then that would be more appealing.
    Well i also ago agree with you as most of forum have minimum payout between 10$ to 20$ so it is quite achievable but it will take some time to reach but it is sure at every month we will get good amount in hands so better give some time for posting their and earn some bucks well.

The admin said that the first 3 members can request payout at $5 through EVOWallet, but he also mentioned about PayPal. Here is what he said:
    We are actually supporting evowallet as the payment method.so ofcourse the first three members who reach mtc5$. or 8$ thru paypal for the three members
    Reference: http://www.webtradehut.com/showthread.php?p=48828#5

I do not quite understand what he meant. Maybe others can ask further about this to confirm it?

The admin said that the first 3 members can request payout at $5 through EVOWallet, but he also mentioned about PayPal. Here is what he said:
    We are actually supporting evowallet as the payment method.so ofcourse the first three members who reach mtc5$. or 8$ thru paypal for the three members
    Reference: http://www.webtradehut.com/showthread.php?p=48828#5

I do not quite understand what he meant. Maybe others can ask further about this to confirm it?
    Well it means first three person who will reach minimum payout will request payout they will get paid at $5 in EW and $8 in paypal...... means members have two chose ti select payment processor.

Hi moustafa, what do you means by he copy your data? don't tell me they are the hosting company that where your gsi-zouk forum is hosting. Is that they are the one that copy your forum scripts and run it as their own? If yes, we should not join them for sure.
    its not my hosting.
    or may be, who knows ?!
    i am saying that that person(whoever he is) copied the sections which i made at webtradehut and at gsi-zouk
    so its just a stupid person don't have anything in his mind .

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

its not my hosting.
    or may be, who knows ?!
    i am saying that that person(whoever he is) copied the sections which i made at webtradehut and at gsi-zouk
    well, many people copy other people idea nowadays.
    so you can't call those person stupid, becausethere's a possibility that MTC didn't copy it from you, but from other forum.
    Anyway, I wonder if your behaviour really that bad moustafa.

its not my hosting.
    or may be, who knows ?!
    Oh.. you means he is copying the same sections as your design for WTH and gsi-zouk. I didn't notices that, as i still not actives in the forum. Anyway, since i do not know much about the forum design, i can't compare the similiarity between forum, as i see most forum design is same, just with different design.