Default How to create fax cover sheet in paypal?

I have decided to send fax my address proofs now. But to send fax, we need something called fax coversheet. But I don't know how to create that fax cover sheet? Can anyone help me in this regard?

Well I guess moneymoney has sent a fax to them, he must be knowing it. If not, then mail paypal and ask for the details.
    SmartzKool

Here is what I received from paypal regarding the same :
    To fax:
    - Please use the fax cover sheet provided by PayPal.
    - To print the cover page, log in to your account and click the "Fax
    Documents" link on the Limited Account Access Details page.
    The cover page contains information specific to you, and using it ensures
    that your documents are directed and handled promptly. If you do not have a
    PayPal cover sheet, you can create one by including your name, the email
    address registered on your PayPal account, and the case number starting
    with PP-xx-xx-xx.
    - Fax your information to +1-402-537-5731
    But I wonder, first of all, what they mean by "fax cover sheet"? and then what is "fax cover page"? I'm really confused. I really cannot understand any procedure they have mentioned here. Can you understand it after reading the above para in quote? If yes, please explain to me. I really want to send it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    But I wonder, first of all, what they mean by "fax cover sheet"? and then what is "fax cover page"? I'm really confused. I really cannot understand any procedure they have mentioned here. Can you understand it after reading the above para in quote? If yes, please explain to me. I really want to send it as soon as possible.
    Well you should read the previous reply in the thread by moneymoney regarding fax. There he has mentioned how to get fax cover sheet.
    SmartzKool

Now I understand how to print the fax cover sheet. Basically, it's the necessary thing that one should attach along with their documents while sending fax to paypal, otherwise they will not be able to grasp who has sent those documents.

Now, why do you need to send all these documents to Paypal? is it for verification purpose other than credit card?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Now, why do you need to send all these documents to Paypal? is it for verification purpose other than credit card?
    Friend, if your account is limited, paypal will ask for some documents as address proofs and photo ids to unlimit your account. In my case, I uploaded all my documents but still they haven't unlimited my account, so now I may send them a fax with those documents because they response well in fax.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Friend, if your account is limited, paypal will ask for some documents as address proofs and photo ids to unlimit your account. In my case, I uploaded all my documents but still they haven't unlimited my account, so now I may send them a fax with those documents because they response well in fax.
    Do you mean to say there is one more way to verify Paypal account other than through a credit card?

Do you mean to say there is one more way to verify Paypal account other than through a credit card?
    Friend, we have to send those documents to unlimit our account if our account is limited by paypal. It has to do nothing with the verification process.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. i think you just need to indciate your paypal account and what purpose you want to have on it. i have faxed lots fax to multiple company on working already.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

well lemon as you already mentioned that to create fax cover sheet you have to mention your name ,email id using in paypal and the case no ,thats all ,its just a proof of document they are telling as cover sheet.