Default Cheap and reliable VPS is needed

I need a cheap and reliable VPS and two hosts are in my mind: scalahosting.com and legionbox.com, so which plan is better to buy and why?

Can say that Digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web host is most often very responsive and accommodating.
    I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.

Try VPS plans from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are full-featured and cheap.
    They provide excellent hosting and support. I have never had an issue that was not resolved quickly, and in some cases they proactively dealt with the issue before I was aware of it. I have four sites with them, and all work effectively. Updates are always handled promptly. I am very pleased with the service!

Can recommend Hostmines.com Cloud VPS - cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth. Support also been very good and quick to respond. Just passed the 30 money back guarantee and have been happy from day one.

I like Hostnamaste.com web host and can highly recommend OpenVZ VPS hosting services to others.
    I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are full-featured and cheap.
    Zero downtime and excellent customer service!

All I want to mention that I have no headache running my websites with QHoster.com web host, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.