Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default what is the replacement of adsense???

Can bidvertise replace adsense?

bidvertiser does not provide free blog to us while google do.

Yes google provides many facilities along with adsense while other programes are not able to give, but if bidvertiser programe can help me to earn much money than adsense, I will definitely go for this instead of adsense.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Yes google provides many facilities along with adsense while other programes are not able to give, but if bidvertiser programe can help me to earn much money than adsense, I will definitely go for this instead of adsense.
    yes generally people earn less money in bidvertiser.
    but in google it is really hard to earn there.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    yes generally people earn less money in bidvertiser.
    but in google it is really hard to earn there.
    I agree with you from bidvertiser we can expect that much money but Google adsense have more scope to earn as we have freedom to select ads type as pay per click, pay per lead or sale etc so it is really easy to chose ad type and promote it though our site and i think other PPC programs don't have this kind of ads to promote !

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney

I agree with you from bidvertiser we can expect that much money but Google adsense have more scope to earn as we have freedom to select ads type as pay per click, pay per lead or sale etc so it is really easy to chose ad type and promote it though our site and i think other PPC programs don't have this kind of ads to promote !
    i am promoting ads of bidvertiser but i still hope one day i am be able to apply ads from google adsense.i have tried many times but i was rejected even though one of my site was an old one(one year old).

i am promoting ads of bidvertiser but i still hope one day i am be able to apply ads from google adsense.i have tried many times but i was rejected even though one of my site was an old one(one year old).
    Well that is really strange you can't apply Adsense i have apply Google adsense with my blog link and tha tonly have one page and it got approved and currently i am using it and earn some bucks but my blog don't have any traffic so i can't expect any revenue from it !

Well that is really strange you can't apply Adsense i have apply Google adsense with my blog link and tha tonly have one page and it got approved and currently i am using it and earn some bucks but my blog don't have any traffic so i can't expect any revenue from it !
    i dont know why.
    but i think you applied google adsense early so you were approved at that time.
    but now i think it is not so easy to apply it because they are much strict now.

i dont know why.
    but i think you applied google adsense early so you were approved at that time.
    but now i think it is not so easy to apply it because they are much strict now.
    Hamm it is really strange they have change their rules now then if you are interested to put google ads then what exactly you need to do if you are using blog as most of peoples are earning from adsense anf those have blog only !

i think first you need to update your blog upto date and get some good traffic then might google accept your application !

Default Re: what is the replacement of adsense???

Quote Originally Posted by redeyez114
    I have used Google's adsense and also using bidvertise. I think rates with bidvertise is more when we compare with adsense. I think yes it is an replacement of adsense.

People has started using it and I have seen now it is little difficult to open adsense account but with bidvertise it is very easy. May be this is one of the reason people like bidvertise. I an definitely will use bidvertise.

Hamm it is really strange they have change their rules now then if you are interested to put google ads then what exactly you need to do if you are using blog as most of peoples are earning from adsense anf those have blog only !

i think first you need to update your blog upto date and get some good traffic then might google accept your application !
    i put ads of bidvertiser in my blog and i am waiting for payment from it.
    but i had not received payment from it,i dont know why.
    the payment date is already gone.
    and i am looking for answers about it.

have you received response from bidvertiser?
    bidvertiser is easy to reach the min payout, but the rate is lower than google adsense.

Bidvertiser can replace adsense when we analyse it in one aspect. Bidvertiser does not provide any free blogging service as Google does. But it can be placed in any blog platform.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1

have you received response from bidvertiser?
    bidvertiser is easy to reach the min payout, but the rate is lower than google adsense.
    yes you are right.. it is very easy in bidvertiser to reach the payment but what is the difference between other ads services and this bidvertiser.. is google pays more per click?
    I don't think there is much difference.. right? I like this bidvertiser also..

Heard that bidvertiser has a fixed rate per click while google adsense has variable rate per click, starting from a few cents to 2-3 dollar. Does this fact about bidvertiser is true?

it is really hard to earn from bidvertiser and adsense. i think only those who are good in blogging can earn from them. so don't expect much from these two to earn good am uont of money.

Actually I sometimes thinking of changing from google adsense to bidvertiser as the payout level in the later program is much less. But not able to decide it yet, the earning in adsense is not so good also.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I don't think bidvertiser is better than adsense. the minimum payout in bidvertiser is lower, but the earning rate is lower

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I don't think bidvertiser is better than adsense. the minimum payout in bidvertiser is lower, but the earning rate is lower
    Bidvertiser is good for those publishers who can't get more clicks from limit traffic, then they can get money easier than google adsense.

Default Re: what is the replacement of adsense???

Quote Originally Posted by redeyez114
    Bidvertisers is ok but can not compete with adsnese. Adsense pays more for clicks than bidvertisers and also always has ads where bidvertisers does not have ads sometimes.