Default Choosing a right VPS to buy ...

VPS plans from scalahosting.com and legionbox.com are provided on lovely conditions and I have to select only one, so what would oyu do being in my place?

It is just an amazing web hosting provider. I will definitely continue using QHoster.com reliable services. I contacted them via Skype and they explained everything I needed to know. They spent over an hour talking with me. I like their patience and professionalism.

Use VPS plans which hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net provide.
    All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever I have a problem - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help me out instantly.

I would not hesitate to recommend centohost.com cheap VPS hosting to anyone.
    Their servers are so damn fast. Uptime is good and they offer nice free useful tools - a great plus for them.

Try VPS from legionbox.com and luxhosting.lu as they are good and reliable enough to have a deal with.
    Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.

I have been with QHoster.com KVM VPS for over 3 months now and have recommended it to many people. They have gone through many changes in those years and although some of them have been a bit bumpy they have always worked very hard to satisfy me and others I have recommended to them.
    They give you the best services at a moderately affordable price.

KVChosting.net and hostround.com accounts are worthy.
    The speed of their hardware is excellent and their infrastructure is quite stable. The response time is unparalleled and I believe this level service is much better than what you would find with a multibillion dollar megacorp hosting provider.

They have a very attractive pricing structure! Vpsblocks.com.au is professional ssd web host.
    All in all, it is the #1 host in my book and should be in everyone else's.