Default Right VPS to buy ...

Comparing VPS plans from scalahosting.com and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow? Plan to host a forum.

I've suggested Rockhoster.com web hosting to 3 clients so far and we've all been happy with service as well as support. The site is extremely user-friendly. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

I have nothing but great things to say about our hosting experiences with rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting. Every chance I get, I try to recommend their services to people that are looking for a friendly, reliable hosting company.

Great job!

You can trust Rockhoster.com web host. It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me, that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up.

Plans from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com can be the best options for you.
    These guys are the best in the business in terms of web hosting while offering a plethora of other neat features.

I've used NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosting for 4 months. Their support staff was helpful most of the time.
    The pricing has been extremely kind to me throughout. I have no problem wholeheartedly endorsing this web host.