Default Any good option for Managing unlimited WP sites on one dashboard?

I would like to find the most reliable place where I will be able to manage WordPress websites and convert them instantly into static HTML sites. Google search put forward a link to Flatsite.com - they seem to be good for this.
    What can be said about pricing and features offered by them?

Any suggestions?? Experiences?? Can you share?

You can change your static WordPress hosting server details at any time or even skip it for now, with all your files being placed on a local dummy site. Your server can be located anywhere and hosted with any hosting provider. If you don’t have hosting or don’t remember your server address you can add this later.

I like Flatsite.com management of static WP sites and will recommend it to everyone.

QHoster.com and rockhoster.com plans are good enough to host any web sites with.
    They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.

I know FLATsite.com is a WordPress Static Site Generator, it’s an all in one-platform used to build and manage WordPress websites and convert them instantly into static HTML sites. It provides the benefits:
    - More Secure WP sites
    - Faster WP sites
    - Manage unlimited WP sites on one dashboard