Default scalahosting.com vs legionbox.com

Need to buy a fully-managed VPS and two hosts are in my mind: legionbox.com and scalahosting.com, so which plan is better to sign up with and why?

Can also recommend Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS deals. The features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean). I have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand.

I know QHoster.com offers very good value for money. Everything is running very well.
    Speed connectivity is quite good. Customer support is responsive - they have a professional team - I like it.

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

I followed my friend's advice and ordered cloud hosting solution at Tzulo.com - must say that their sales representative was very patient explaining to me what hosting solution I should have needed for my sites. The setup was fast and their tech support helped to upload all my files.

I've used Speedehost.com offshore vps for 4 months. Their support staff was helpful most of the time.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

If you need a quality VPS account, try plans from hostingsource.com and jollyworkshosting.com.
    Their support has been exceptional.
    My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.