Default The recommendation for the best domain hosting?

Dear Sirs,

can you recommend me reliable hosting for a domain to a maximum of $5 per month to have ultra-fast loading pages (CDN), that have cPanel and that is certainly UNLIMITED in space and traffic?!
    Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.

Any info on digitalserver.com.mx, inmotionhosting.com and cloudarion.com web hosting solutions? Any reviews, please?

Thank you for your specific recommendations.

Check out deals from hosting.uk and integralhost.net.
    Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.

To start with, cloudarion.com has a smart and easy to navigate website of its own. They offer instant setup. It has been the perfect web hosting provider for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support.

I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of digitalserver.com.mx web hosting services:
    1) patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
    2) really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).

Hosting plans from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are full-featured and cheap.
    Their service always has been impressive. I hosted on different shared hosting packages and all packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy.

Services from hostingsource.com and integralhost.net can be right for you.
    Technical support at them is very quick to get back regarding questions and problems and the team goes into depth to figure out the problem, not just to get me off the line/off chat.

It is truly a top-class outfit, and I cannot say enough good things about the quality of their hosting and their support. I got the digitalserver.com.mx treatment and I'm never looking back! The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.